Machine Learning Software Engineer
Location: Uxbridge (London) and Fornebu (Oslo)
Jazz Networks is taking on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, we’ve been consistently putting together the best London and Oslo R&D teams, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
Are you passionate about learning and development? Would you love to teach others how to sell the next breakthrough in enterprise network security technology? Do you want to work for a fun, fast-moving, and disruptive company?
We are looking for extremely bright engineers from graduate level up to experienced architects to join us as Machine Learning Software Engineers in our R&D team in either Uxbridge (West London) or Fornebu (Oslo).
- You will build enterprise level machine learning architecture within our big data back end, designing algorithms to detect anomalies across large datasets in a real time capacity.
- You will research the latest ML technologies and implement them within our stack.
- Developing and empirically statically robust models of user, entity and network behavior to identify anomalies in multi-variant time series data.
- Using a range of technologies including deep learning with LSTM, collaborative filters, density estimators, ARIMA, clustering and regression algorithms you will develop and empirically assess statistically robust models of user, entity, and network behavior to identify anomalies in multi-variant time series data.
You’re a passionate technologist with impressive programming abilities. You jump into any dark cave in the entire software stack without fear. You’re not committed to any one tool, but like to use the right tool for the job. You take pride in what you do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them. You’re interested in building software as a craft, and you’re as committed to write airtight tests as you are to implement shiny new features. You get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust.
You have achieved excellent academic results from a leading university or can demonstrate some serious ninja skills. You want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Experience and skills
- Strong competence as a Machine Learning Software Engineer.
- Experience with Python, Scala, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, MapReduce, Numpy, and Scikit.
- Full time
- Attractive salary / equity
- Visa sponsorship available
- Additional company benefits based on location
How to apply
If you think you’d be a good fit, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com